All prices do not include the local tax.
The fee of € 1.50 per person / day (from 15 years of age) will be shown separately on the invoice.
We spoil you with a rich breakfast buffet in the morning.
Price: € 14, - per person, children up to 5 years of age are free, children up to the age of 12: € 8, - per child.
We will gladly provide a cot in the apartment for your baby.
Price € 4, - per day / child. Please book in advance.
Even four-legged friends are welcome.
Price: Additional final cleaning € 40,- fee. Please book in advance.
Conclusion of the contract
Once a deposit is made and a booking confirmation is received from both sides (by letter, fax or email); we consider the booking made and a contract is binding.
APPARTHOTEL BLIEM, HUBER KG
IBAN: AT22 3811 3000 0901 4663
Payment can be made at the end of your stay in cash at the reception. You also have the option to pay with a bank Card with Maestro-function (Austria, Germany, Netherlands) or telebanking
As a guest you will have the opportunity to cancel free of charge 3 days prior to arrival.
If the reserved room or apartment is cancelled after that, you will incur the following cancellation fees:
|up to 3 days before arrival||free cancellation|
|from 3 days before arrival||90 % of the total price|
Cancellation fees – Covid-19
A free cancellation until your arrival day is possible if
- You are tested positive for COVID-19
- A close relative or a person living in the same household has COVID-19
- A travel warning for the region of Schladming-Dachstein is issued in your home country
NECESSARY for this - submission of a positive corona test from the doctor or an approved authority as confirmation of the cancellation. You are also welcome to rebook the reservation at a later date.
We recommend to take out an travel insurence. The insurance covers:
- because you have been found to have an elevated temperature measured, even if a later test result is negative, or you have tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms.
- if you show COVID-19 symptoms.
- because a close relative or a person living in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required.
- because a close relative in the shared household has contracted COVID-19 and you must therefore be quarantined.
More information HERE
General terms and conditions
The "General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry 2006" are valid for all reservations.
We would like to take the liberty to point out the importance of taking out travel insurance in case of all eventualities (annual leave cancellation, illness, etc.) and therefore covering the cost of any cancellation charges.
We recommend the European travel insurance company "Europäische Reiseversicherung".